Friday project

Well its Friday and I have the day off from work and want to accomplish something around the house. Travis is at work so I have no help which eliminates a lot of projects. I also don't have any money to spend so I decide to tackle the bathroom on a $0 budget. :)


This is actually the after picture- not great, but much better- it will be a while before we actually fix/finish this bathroom.
The rod was a brushed nickel with a beautiful layer of rust, so
I took it down and spray painted it with left over black spray paint- not bad huh?

The shower curtain was laying on my bedroom floor- I purchased it for another project that did not work out. the candle is from my kitchen table with a scarf around the base.


I used the dresser from my sons room that we are not using anymore to put towels in. I also squeezed a little stand in that hides the toilet paper nicely- that was also in my bedroom.



Now check out the before ............................



You have to give me credit- I was trying to re purpose my shoe rack as a towel rack- it just did not work out!


Popular Posts