Brick Fireplace Makeover



This living room makeover has gotten some seriously mixed reviews! Many people liked the before with wood walls and brick fireplace but the room felt so dark and cold. I am happy with how it turned out, I guess you can't please everyone. Here are some pictures of the process





Before with wood paneling- excuse the mess we are a real family


After taking paneling down- so much brighter! 


View of the other wall with wood paneling- again excuse the mess- we are in a period of transition


After the paneling is down

These are pictures of the framing- I cant tell you much about it because my husband does all that but you can get an idea of what he did

Trying to white wash brick







After three coats of primer and one coat of paint







I will add pictures of the completed room soon! 

Popular Posts